Sunday, August 7, 2011

psychic?? Nah.

NOTE: These initial entries are kind of short. I'm hoping to write more in the future if there's ever a slow moment. :)
So anyway...
Even though I'd love to be able to read the minds of my clients...or heck, anyone for that matter...I am definitely not a psychic. If you have a specific style, vision, theme, or idea for your movie---be sure to tell me! I strive to provide a product that will reflect who you are. You can help choose music selections or tell me how much...or how little...you want to see your Uncle George do his 'best' moves on the dance floor.
I always discuss what some of the most important details are to you during our first consultation. My company prides itself on being flexible and receptive to you. Just tell us, we listen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment